Sign in to follow this  
redbook

Roxio Creator And Paypal Payment

Question

Can someone help please, I tried to purchase Roxio Creator 2011 via download using PayPal. I clicked on the payment option and selected PayPal. Then I selected place secure order and it took me to a page telling me that the order is being processed and I will get an email about delivery time, but I didn't even get the opportunity to log in to PayPal to confirm the payment.

My Roxio account shows download not available - payment pending. My PayPal account shows no payment. Is my purchase in limbo?

2 answers to this question

Can someone help please, I tried to purchase Roxio Creator 2011 via download using PayPal. I clicked on the payment option and selected PayPal. Then I selected place secure order and it took me to a page telling me that the order is being processed and I will get an email about delivery time, but I didn't even get the opportunity to log in to PayPal to confirm the payment.

My Roxio account shows download not available - payment pending. My PayPal account shows no payment. Is my purchase in limbo?

Check your spam filter for that e-mail.

Does this page give you any information?

Can you contact PayPal to see if there is a hold up on their part?

Check your spam filter for that e-mail.

Does this page give you any information?

Can you contact PayPal to see if there is a hold up on their part?

My spam filter didn't eliminate anything, thanks for the suggestion. Paypal haven't received anything from Roxio requesting payment. My order status is still pending on the Roxio site. This is the first time I've tried to buy anything using paypal, so I think I'll just cancel the whole order and start again with my credit card. Thanks anyway.