• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 redbook

redbook

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:50 PM

Can someone help please, I tried to purchase Roxio Creator 2011 via download using PayPal. I clicked on the payment option and selected PayPal. Then I selected place secure order and it took me to a page telling me that the order is being processed and I will get an email about delivery time, but I didn't even get the opportunity to log in to PayPal to confirm the payment.

My Roxio account shows download not available - payment pending. My PayPal account shows no payment. Is my purchase in limbo?

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,806 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:55 AM

View Postredbook, on 31 May 2011 - 11:50 PM, said:

Can someone help please, I tried to purchase Roxio Creator 2011 via download using PayPal. I clicked on the payment option and selected PayPal. Then I selected place secure order and it took me to a page telling me that the order is being processed and I will get an email about delivery time, but I didn't even get the opportunity to log in to PayPal to confirm the payment.

My Roxio account shows download not available - payment pending. My PayPal account shows no payment. Is my purchase in limbo?

Check your spam filter for that e-mail.

Does this page give you any information?

Can you contact PayPal to see if there is a hold up on their part?
PC  
Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin):  Windows 8.1 64 bit, I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

#3 redbook

redbook

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:25 PM

View Postsknis, on 01 June 2011 - 02:55 AM, said:

Check your spam filter for that e-mail.

Does this page give you any information?

Can you contact PayPal to see if there is a hold up on their part?

My spam filter didn't eliminate anything, thanks for the suggestion. Paypal haven't received anything from Roxio requesting payment. My order status is still pending on the Roxio site. This is the first time I've tried to buy anything using paypal, so I think I'll just cancel the whole order and start again with my credit card. Thanks anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users