Julz SBCA

Download Error Code 403?

Question

Hi! I have Photoshow 6 and I just recently started using this product. I was able to complete 2 photoshows about a month ago. Today, I have gone to upload 2 new photoshows (one 33 pics other 200+) and am unable to upload either to my photoshow member page. I can 'burn' a CD but that's it.

I keep getting the error code 403 right at the very last few seconds of the upload. I have tried all 3 resolutions from the customer support and still am unable to complete. These included:

saving the file as a new name and retrying the upload

turning off my firewalls and security software

I chose to also try rebooting

But none of these worked.

Any ideas? The one show is for my parent's 49th anniversary and I wanted to send it to them and my sibs this weekend, via the Internet.

Thanks!

Julie

6 answers to this question

Hi! I have Photoshow 6 and I just recently started using this product. I was able to complete 2 photoshows about a month ago. Today, I have gone to upload 2 new photoshows (one 33 pics other 200+) and am unable to upload either to my photoshow member page. I can 'burn' a CD but that's it.

I keep getting the error code 403 right at the very last few seconds of the upload. I have tried all 3 resolutions from the customer support and still am unable to complete. These included:

saving the file as a new name and retrying the upload

turning off my firewalls and security software

I chose to also try rebooting

But none of these worked.

Any ideas? The one show is for my parent's 49th anniversary and I wanted to send it to them and my sibs this weekend, via the Internet.

Thanks!

Julie

I put that error code in the search engine and found quite a few responses, here is one,

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/71239-cant-upload-completed-photoshow/page__p__364131__hl__error++403__fromsearch__1#entry364131

Hi,

I had the same problem. My photos were stored ad A NAS (LG). The problem was gone when i used photos that were stored at my normal harddisk (C:\ drive).

I think the pasword on the NAS caussed the problem.

Succes,

Nico

Hi,

I had the same problem. My photos were stored ad A NAS (LG). The problem was gone when i used photos that were stored at my normal harddisk (C:\ drive).

I think the pasword on the NAS caussed the problem.

Succes,

Nico

Nico, you are posting to a thread that is over 6 months old so it may be of limited help but thatnk you for posting anyway.

I had the problem 1 our ago!

So it is still possible to get it for some else!

Now, you have me confused. Do you now have the problem or did your original post give one possible issues and solution?

I had the problem. And this was the solution i found. I thought lets post it because more people can get it, and it would be nice to be able to use a NAS. So i still hope it wil be solved.