4 replies to this topic

#1 pablo2011

pablo2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:04 PM

I have a problem too with this software: "Easy DVD Copy 4"
I just cannot convert from my DVD disc camcorder.
To convert is the reason, basically, I bought this software for, but is not working, it converts to MPEG file but with zero (virtually) size any type of files, small or big.
Before that, I had power DVD solutions without any problem for converting, but I lost the software aventually
Any advise?

#2 pablo2011

pablo2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:08 PM

Holly smoke, this is the basic of the basic:
If this software doesn't convert properly from IFO files to MPEG, is completely useless...

#3 myguggi

myguggi

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,882 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:16 PM

View Postpablo2011, on 26 June 2011 - 04:08 PM, said:

Holly smoke, this is the basic of the basic:
If this software doesn't convert properly from IFO files to MPEG, is completely useless...

If you have a DVD with a Video_TS folder containing ifo,bup and vob files then there is nothing to convert since the vob files are the mpeg files. the ifo files contain no video.

Walt

Dell Dimension 4500S;Windows XP Home Edition  SP3; IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 CPU 2.00GHz, 784MB RAM
(NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200, 128 MB memory disabled because of failure)
IntelŪ 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller; DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
SoundMAX Digital Audio
SamsunG CDR/DVD-ROm SM 332B
HLDS GSA-5120D External LG Super-Multi ReWriter
WDC WD400BB-75DEA0, 40 GB HD; Prolific PL3507 Combo External Hard Drive, 80 GB; Maxtor 6 L200R0 USB Hard Drive, 250GB

HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook; Intel Duo CPU 64 bit, T6400 @ 2.0Ghz; 4.0 GB RAM; Vista Home Premium 64bit
Toshiba MK3252GSX ATA 286GB hard drive; HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T50L ATA burner
Intel 4Series Express Chipset

#4 pablo2011

pablo2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 01:06 PM

I am also very disappointed with this software, "Easy DVD copy 4" that costs me also $60 Canadian dollars.
Is is easy to get frustrated indeed with eat, since nothing works properly.
I shut down automatically when trying to encode to MPEG-2, the files after the process are there but with zero size, so useless..
Also, the video copy4 convert launch browser to start viewing & downloading web videos doesn't work with all browsers, in fact no success with Mozila or Windows so far.
The customer representative told me that my drivers are not updated and everything will work properly when updating the drivers.
So far, no success....
I think, should be another external video encoder to MPEG more suitable than this frustrating software from ROXIO
I never will buy anything again from Roxio, (neither from e-Machines and Sony)
A total waste of my time and money.

#5 ogdens

ogdens

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,222 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 01:33 PM

View Postpablo2011, on 02 July 2011 - 01:06 PM, said:

I am also very disappointed with this software, "Easy DVD copy 4" that costs me also $60 Canadian dollars.
Is is easy to get frustrated indeed with eat, since nothing works properly.
I shut down automatically when trying to encode to MPEG-2, the files after the process are there but with zero size, so useless..
Also, the video copy4 convert launch browser to start viewing & downloading web videos doesn't work with all browsers, in fact no success with Mozila or Windows so far.
The customer representative told me that my drivers are not updated and everything will work properly when updating the drivers.
So far, no success....
I think, should be another external video encoder to MPEG more suitable than this frustrating software from ROXIO
I never will buy anything again from Roxio, (neither from e-Machines and Sony)
A total waste of my time and money.

You never responded to your last post   http://forums.suppor...__1#entry377064

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users