mrsdee

Creator 2011 Pro Slideshow Runtime Errors

Question

I have been trying to get the program,Creator 2011 Pro, to work for two weeks! I have reinstalled the program and talked to tech support twice. Tech support had me run an update which did absolutely nothing. When I try to use the "create slideshow" option I get 2 Runtime Errors - Program:...iles/RoxioShared/13.0/Sharedcom/Roxwizardlauncher13.exe and Program:C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/commo...R6025 pure virtual function call. I am just about to the end of my rope with this. I had Creator 9 and worked with it many times without problems, so I am familiar with the way this set up works. I would appreciate any help.

4 answers to this question

I have been trying to get the program,Creator 2011 Pro, to work for two weeks! I have reinstalled the program and talked to tech support twice. Tech support had me run an update which did absolutely nothing. When I try to use the "create slideshow" option I get 2 Runtime Errors - Program:...iles/RoxioShared/13.0/Sharedcom/Roxwizardlauncher13.exe and Program:C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/commo...R6025 pure virtual function call. I am just about to the end of my rope with this. I had Creator 9 and worked with it many times without problems, so I am familiar with the way this set up works. I would appreciate any help.

I moved you topic since it was in the wrong place. PhotoShow (lite) comes with Creator 2011 but it is not "Create SlideShow" Are you trying to use "Create PhotoShow"/ That is a lite version and severly restricted as to how many images you can put into it, type of music and use of videos.

Try this. Open Edit Video -Advanced aka Video Wave and try to make your slide show there. If you are not familiar with the program, watch these tutorials (karri).

After you try that, come back and answer these questions;

I am not trying to use "Create Photoshow". Creator 2011 Pro is the software that I am using and the option is "create slideshows". After reading your reply, I double checked that ! Creator 9 has the same feature and I have used it many times.

same problem with Creator 2011 not pro run time errors !! Any help anywhere?

Please start a new thread instead of hijacking another with a "me too" post.

Read this and then come back with some information to work with.