Wrong Planet

Is My Blue Ray Plug-In Installed?

Question

Howdy folks! I'm a new member to the Roxio Product family. I purchased and downloaded Creator Pro 2011 and the Blue-ray Playback Plug-In for Creator™ 2011. My question is, did the Blue Ray plug-in get installed as part of the Creator Pro installation or do I need to invoke the installation separately? Where would I go check to see what plug-ins are installed?

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Howdy folks! I'm a new member to the Roxio Product family. I purchased and downloaded Creator Pro 2011 and the Blue-ray Playback Plug-In for Creator™ 2011. My question is, did the Blue Ray plug-in get installed as part of the Creator Pro installation or do I need to invoke the installation separately? Where would I go check to see what plug-ins are installed?

Thanks!

It is separate. Look at the download and install it from there. It is an executable (exe) file. Open CinepLayer if you have 2 letters after the name, then the blu-ray player is installed.

Thanks!

Go to Roxio Support and then C2011 and follow the information for SP1 and read about the Blu-Ray plug-in

http://www.roxio.com/enu/support/c2011/software_updates.html

Frank...

It is separate. Look at the download and install it from there. It is an executable (exe) file. Open CinepLayer if you have 2 letters after the name, then the blu-ray player is installed.

Ok, got it! Installed it and Cineplayer now has a 'BD' beside it. Thanks!

Redwagon, I take it that I should install SP1 with the option for the Blue Ray Plug-in? No problem... didn't even know that an SP was available.

Thanks for your help!

Ok, got it! Installed it and Cineplayer now has a 'BD' beside it. Thanks!

Redwagon, I take it that I should install SP1 with the option for the Blue Ray Plug-in? No problem... didn't even know that an SP was available.

Thanks for your help!

You're welcome :) glad you have everything going now with the Blu-Ray and updates for your Roxio program !!

Cheers

Frank...