Sign in to follow this  
firefox11

Lost 3D

Question

I had a few .mp4 videos converted and saved as 3d ag. Something happened and now when I play them instead of 3d, I get two side by side frames. What could I have done to mess this up?

Thanks,

3 answers to this question

I had a few .mp4 videos converted and saved as 3d ag. Something happened and now when I play them instead of 3d, I get two side by side frames. What could I have done to mess this up?

Thanks,

Well, where are you seeing them as side by side? What was the original 2D, 3D anaglyph, 3D side by side, 3D over/under, etc. If you are playing them in something like CinePlayer, you simply selected the wrong format to watch them.

What format are the saved 3D files? I originally thought that you had posted that they were 3D.ag ! ;)

As you see, we need more information.

I figured out what was happening. I was converting 2d movies to 3d anaglyph and it seems Roxio kept an in-between version in my videos/roxio 3d/ folder.

Thanks,

I figured out what was happening. I was converting 2d movies to 3d anaglyph and it seems Roxio kept an in-between version in my videos/roxio 3d/ folder.

Thanks,

Glad you found an answer. I'm not sure what it is but what works for you is great !