johnbouman

Cannot Recognize Blu-Ray Media

Question

I have a LG WH10LS30 that doesn't recognize Memorex Blu-Ray Media. When I try to burn Data to a Blu-Ray disc it just sits there for hours say "Reading". I am running Roxio Creator 2011 Standard. My computer is a Dell Precision T7400 running Windows 7 64 bit. Do I need to buy the Plug-in to be able to burn to a Blu-Ray disc>

2 answers to this question

I have a LG WH10LS30 that doesn't recognize Memorex Blu-Ray Media. When I try to burn Data to a Blu-Ray disc it just sits there for hours say "Reading". I am running Roxio Creator 2011 Standard. My computer is a Dell Precision T7400 running Windows 7 64 bit. Do I need to buy the Plug-in to be able to burn to a Blu-Ray disc>

Yes, here.

But if that burner is giving you that problem you have a problem with the burner or with those discs. Have you tried a different disc? What software came with the burner? There should be one to allow you to burn data but not necessarily video movies.

I assume that you installed the drivers for the burner. Does Windows Device Manager see it as a blu-ray burner?

From the Home Screen, Tools, get Disc information, what does it say with a BD inserted in the BD Drive with the BD Drive selected from the drop down menu?

post-97-029182900 1311011497.jpg