Question

Anyone know how to add purchased itunes to a video production. I have made some great videos with GoPro and would like to add a sound track(songs/ music) to the video.... tried everything possible... beyond me. Any help!!!

4 answers to this question

What are the file types you're trying to use? (.MP3? .AAC? .M4A?) (If you don't see the file type as part of the file name, in Windows Explorer go to Tools -> Folder Options, select the "View" tab, and uncheck the box for "Hide extensions for known file types" and click Apply.)

Are you getting an error message? If so, what is it.

Depending on the files DRM permissions you may or may not be able to use the file. So again, let us know what error message you may be seeing so we can give you a better answer.

Anyone know how to add purchased itunes to a video production. I have made some great videos with GoPro and would like to add a sound track(songs/ music) to the video.... tried everything possible... beyond me. Any help!!!

The itunes is a acc format.

The itunes is a acc format.

Okay, that answers that question, but what about the question of an error message? Are you getting one? What is it? (The EXACT message, please.)

Also, did you buy Creator 2011 separately, or did it come pre-installed on your PC?

That acc file could be in Apples protected format.It's possible that most software won't use it.

If it was gotten from iTunes Plus then it's DRM free and could probably be used.If it's just from the iTunes store then the DRM is probably there and the file would most likely not be usuable.

Edited by tbrewst