• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CherryPie

CherryPie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:21 PM

I've been a loyal customer for quite a few years.  I've had Photosuite since the early  years.  I really have enjoyed the product.  However, things change and so do programs
as I have tried others which say they do something but when you try the trial of the program it either is difficult or just not the right thing you are looking for.  Rather than going
to all the trouble of buying all these programs and going through the refund policies it is much easier to use a trial copy and just uninstall if it doesn't work before you buy.

I asked to do this with creator 11 but seems they don't do that.  I frown on this policy.  It actually would make sales increase I think.  People would be able to get an idea of what
the product is all about and they would be more likely to buy.

#2 ogdens

ogdens

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,204 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:49 PM

View PostCherryPie, on 21 July 2011 - 12:21 PM, said:

I've been a loyal customer for quite a few years.  I've had Photosuite since the early  years.  I really have enjoyed the product.  However, things change and so do programs
as I have tried others which say they do something but when you try the trial of the program it either is difficult or just not the right thing you are looking for.  Rather than going
to all the trouble of buying all these programs and going through the refund policies it is much easier to use a trial copy and just uninstall if it doesn't work before you buy.

I asked to do this with creator 11 but seems they don't do that.  I frown on this policy.  It actually would make sales increase I think.  People would be able to get an idea of what

They do have this though    http://www.roxio.com.../cs_refund.html

#3 jonatsonic

jonatsonic

Digital Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Interests:I am the Community and Content Manager at Roxio. I'm not necessarily a tech, but can help you resolve issues, offer advice, and any suggestions for new KB articles are welcome.

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:50 PM

View PostCherryPie, on 21 July 2011 - 12:21 PM, said:

Hi CherryPie

We used to have trial copies, but it was also tricky to maintain the restrictions involved with special trial software with something that has as many features and components as Creator.

Though it's not you had in mind, we do offer a 30 day no-questions-asked guarantee and full refund policy for our products.

Jon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users