johnlees

Rearranging Photos In Roxio Photoshow

Question

Hello,

I'm just a beginner to Roxio photoshow, I have made 2 simple slideshows.

My Daughter and her husband went on a cruse to Greece and Italy, and I said I would put all there Pictures into a slideshow for them.

They took all there pictures and put them into an 'album' on a Mac computer, they did editing, cropping etc. and put them in the order they wanted them on

the slideshow, then moved them to a SD card and give it to me.

I moved the photos into a folder on my decktop, then moved them into roxio photoshow.

I let them look at my slideshow tonight, and the pictures are out of order from the way they wanted.

Is there a way to rearrange them in photoshow?

The files on the SD card, and the folder I created, appeared to be in filename order.

I am using Roxio Photoshow 6.0.0 build 857.

Thanks for any help.

John

3 answers to this question

Hello,

I'm just a beginner to Roxio photoshow, I have made 2 simple slideshows.

My Daughter and her husband went on a cruse to Greece and Italy, and I said I would put all there Pictures into a slideshow for them.

They took all there pictures and put them into an 'album' on a Mac computer, they did editing, cropping etc. and put them in the order they wanted them on

the slideshow, then moved them to a SD card and give it to me.

I moved the photos into a folder on my decktop, then moved them into roxio photoshow.

I let them look at my slideshow tonight, and the pictures are out of order from the way they wanted.

Is there a way to rearrange them in photoshow?

The files on the SD card, and the folder I created, appeared to be in filename order.

I am using Roxio Photoshow 6.0.0 build 857.

Thanks for any help.

John

I don't know of any way they can be rearranged according to name. It has to be done one at a time, Just drag the inages to the order you want them in the "Muisc and Photos" page.

I hope you don't have a lot to rearrange. :unsure:

I don't know of any way they can be rearranged according to name. It has to be done one at a time, Just drag the inages to the order you want them in the "Muisc and Photos" page.

I hope you don't have a lot to rearrange. :unsure:

That worked fine, just time consumming, 253 pictures, but I had my daughter do it.

After we were done with the slide show, it attempted to burn it to a DVD, and after quite a long time it ended with message:

Failed to burn <dvd address> error code 7F062900.

I quite roxio photoshow, restarted my computer, and tried to burn again, and it worked fine..

Thank you Very much

John