Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Photography
    Creating videos of Grandkids

Posted 21 July 2011 - 08:14 PM

Hello,
I'm just a beginner to Roxio photoshow, I have made 2 simple slideshows.
My Daughter and her husband went on a cruse to Greece and Italy, and I said I would put all there Pictures into a slideshow for them.
They took all there pictures and put them into an 'album' on a Mac computer, they did editing, cropping etc. and put them in the order they wanted them on
the slideshow, then moved them to a SD card and give it to me.
I moved the photos into a folder on my decktop, then moved them into roxio photoshow.
I let them look at my slideshow tonight, and the pictures are out of order from the way they wanted.

Is there a way to rearrange them in photoshow?

The files on the SD card, and the folder I created, appeared to be in filename order.
I am using Roxio Photoshow 6.0.0 build 857.
Thanks for any help.
John

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,874 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:56 AM

View Postjohnlees, on 21 July 2011 - 08:14 PM, said:

Hello,
I'm just a beginner to Roxio photoshow, I have made 2 simple slideshows.
My Daughter and her husband went on a cruse to Greece and Italy, and I said I would put all there Pictures into a slideshow for them.
They took all there pictures and put them into an 'album' on a Mac computer, they did editing, cropping etc. and put them in the order they wanted them on
the slideshow, then moved them to a SD card and give it to me.
I moved the photos into a folder on my decktop, then moved them into roxio photoshow.
I let them look at my slideshow tonight, and the pictures are out of order from the way they wanted.

Is there a way to rearrange them in photoshow?

The files on the SD card, and the folder I created, appeared to be in filename order.
I am using Roxio Photoshow 6.0.0 build 857.
Thanks for any help.
John

I don't know of any way they can be rearranged according to name.  It has to be done one at a time,  Just drag the inages to the order you want them in the "Muisc and Photos"  page.  

I hope you don't have a lot to rearrange. :unsure:
PC  
Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin):  Windows 8.1 64 bit, I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

#3 johnlees

johnlees

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Photography
    Creating videos of Grandkids

Posted 23 July 2011 - 04:25 PM

View Postsknis, on 22 July 2011 - 04:56 AM, said:

I don't know of any way they can be rearranged according to name.  It has to be done one at a time,  Just drag the inages to the order you want them in the "Muisc and Photos"  page.  

I hope you don't have a lot to rearrange. :unsure:

That worked fine, just time consumming, 253 pictures, but I had my daughter do it.
After we were done with the slide show, it attempted to burn it to a DVD, and after quite a long time it ended with message:
Failed to burn <dvd address> error code 7F062900.
I quite roxio photoshow, restarted my computer, and tried to burn again, and it worked fine..

Thank you Very much
John

#4 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,874 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:02 AM

:) ;)
PC  
Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin):  Windows 8.1 64 bit, I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users