Roxio Community

I Accidenlty Lost My Product Key What Do I Doo Please Help!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 qRoma

qRoma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:59 PM

yeah the title says it all i lost my product key because my mum was cleaning out my room and didnt know what she was touching. So now i have to somehow find a product key to install the software. I have the product with the serial number and all that so if you could please help mee it would be great thanks !

even if anyone could please email theres and i could see if that would work cheers
email: rolypoly_144@hotmail.com

Edited by qRoma, 27 July 2011 - 11:24 PM.

#2 d_deweywright

d_deweywright

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,230 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 02:39 AM

Okay... we're fellow users here, like yourself, so we can't help you directly.  

Secondly, the way a forum like this works is that you come back to find your responses here (usually prompted by an e-mail saying someone responded) so you may want to edit your post and remove your e-mail address, because boards like these are polled by spammers for e-mail addresses to send stuff to, unless you like lots of junk in your inbox.  

Now, to your problem, if you did the on-line registration with Roxio, you should be able to retrieve your information there.  Did you buy directly from Roxio on-line?  There's also a link on the support page if you've lost your information here (link).

For future reference, whenever I receive a disc that has serial/key information associated with it, the first thing I do is to write that information directly on the disc.  Makes it hard to separate the two.
Dave D-W

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity.  Lick it once and you'll suck forever.  - Brian Wilson

[ASUS M4N98TD EVO MB | Athlon II X6 440 (3.3 GHz) | 4GB DDR3 RAM | GE Force 7800 video card | 1-500GB HD (C: XP, G: Win7 , D: - Apps, E: data & apps), 1-500 GB HD Data), L: 1-1 TB WD Green, M: 1 - 2TB Toshiba HD  | 2 - LiteOn DH20A4P DVD burners | External Dell QFlix DX-20A6Q DVD +/- writer  | Windows 7 (32-bit) | Creator 2012 | Tektronix Phaser 8560 solid ink printer | Epson R220 Photo/Disc printer | Ricoh GX 3110db dye sublimation ink | Epson Workforce 1100 printer | Microtek i900 Scanner]
XP w/EMC9
XP w/EMC10
Win7 w/Creator NXT Pro
Win7 w/Creator NXT 2 Pro

#3 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,387 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:35 AM

View PostqRoma, on 27 July 2011 - 10:59 PM, said:

yeah the title says it all i lost my product key because my mum was cleaning out my room and didnt know what she was touching. So now i have to somehow find a product key to install the software. I have the product with the serial number and all that so if you could please help mee it would be great thanks !

even if anyone could please email theres and i could see if that would work cheers
email:  

You should of cleaned the room when she asked! :lol:

The CD Key is on the back of the Roxio Game Capture Paper CD Sleeve. :unsure:

Email you their CD Key, you have to be kidding. :rolleyes:

Something smells fishy to me. :blink:
cd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Computer Specs click show.
Spoiler

1.Click here   Beginners Guide - Blank DVD Media Type Definitions & What A Firmware Upgrade Is for Your Burner.
2.Click here Firmware HQ - site  dedicated to providing you with the latest firmware releases for your optical disc drives.  
3.Click here CD-DVD Speed
4.Click here CD-DVD Speed - A user guide
5.Click here Enabling/Checking DMA in Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Me, 9x.
6.Click hereYou can no longer access the CD drive or the DVD drive.
7.Click here Drive Not Recognized By Roxio, PX Engine 3_00_58a. Old Version<-> EMC 7.5 Up  PX Engine 4.18.16a. Update .Click here  PX Engine Fix, Click here The Latest 4.10.28a Click here
8.Click here  How to uninstall IE 7 and WMP 11.
9.Click here ImgBurn Current version: v2.5.8.0 (3,389 KB)  CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application
10.Click here InfoTool  (Drive, Disk, Configuration, Software, Hardware, DMA settings, etc.).
11.Click here   Complete Uninstall of Creator 2011 & Creator 2012
12.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows Vista and 7)
13.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows XP)
14.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 9 & 10 on Windows Vista  
15.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 7.5,  8, 9, & 10 on Windows XP
16. Click here WinZip Data Compression Utility <>  Click here WinRAR Data Compression Utility   Click here 7-Zip Data Compression Utility
17. Click here Finding Your Computer Specs And Roxio Software Version Number.

E-mail spambots harvest e-mail addresses from material found on the Internet in order to build mailing lists for sending unsolicited e-mail, also known as spam. Such spambots are web crawlers that can gather e-mail addresses from Web sites, newsgroups, special-interest group (SIG) postings, and chat-room conversations. .

Do not post your email address on any public forum!  

#4 ISO

ISO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:43 AM

Due to this same unfortunate event,  i have my roxio game capture via virtual dub software and then in and out of premiere pro cs5 . 0 heres my latest results as far as color correct and resolution etc . Take a look . Any question ? or anything just ask. Also running it off my mac as i have no windows pc :/

#5 ISO

ISO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:44 AM

Due to this same unfortunate event,  i have my roxio game capture via virtual dub software and then in and out of premiere pro cs5 . heres my latest results as far as color correct and resolution etc . Take a look . Any question ? or anything just ask. Also running it off my mac as i have no windows pc :/

Edited by ISO, 04 July 2012 - 12:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users