CNCDesk

Lost Audio/cineplayer 5.6

Question

I downloaded the recommended software update for Version 5.6 and lost all my audio. Audio works fine with every other application. I can't get any support from Roxio as this software came pre-loaded on my new laptop...Any suggestions or hints to where I might go for help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!!!

4 answers to this question

I downloaded the recommended software update for Version 5.6 and lost all my audio. Audio works fine with every other application. I can't get any support from Roxio as this software came pre-loaded on my new laptop...Any suggestions or hints to where I might go for help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!!!

Where did you download this update from, a link please?

The update to 5.6 came, I'm fairly sure, as an automatic update through the ASUS Application. Much like the Windows Update come in automatically. As this software came already installed on my laptop, (17.5" Asus G73S Series Laptop, Intel Core i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00 GHz, 1.5GB NVidia GTX-460M Video Card, 8GB Ram...I am uable to re-install.

The update to 5.6 came, I'm fairly sure, as an automatic update through the ASUS Application. Much like the Windows Update come in automatically. As this software came already installed on my laptop, (17.5" Asus G73S Series Laptop, Intel Core i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00 GHz, 1.5GB NVidia GTX-460M Video Card, 8GB Ram...I am uable to re-install.

Flexnet update service..

What does settings, audio, show?

post-97-052941900 1312311655.jpg

post-97-049248000 1312311660.jpg