Jump to content

Roxio Community

2D To 3D


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 jimpan

jimpan

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 02:52 PM

HI Im converting 2d to 3d side by side is it possible to change depth and view point of 3d output this is in creater 11 pro Thanks in advance

#2 sknis

sknis

    Digital Guru

  • Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,434 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hou,Tx

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:12 AM

View Postjimpan, on 01 August 2011 - 02:52 PM, said:

HI Im converting 2d to 3d side by side is it possible to change depth and view point of 3d output this is in creater 11 pro Thanks in advance

Creator 2011 has 3 major applications and several minor ones that do video and/or 3D.  Which one are you using?

I don't understand your question.  If you are creating side by side and it creates the side by side video, how would you adjust the depth and viewpoint?  What are you watching the side by side video on?  Is it adjustable there?
PC  Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit  
Velocity Micro ProMagix ©HD 60; evga x58 motherboard, Intel i7 @2.93, 12G RAM, 250G SSD,  EVGA Nvidia 560TI superclocked video card, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme audio card, Buffalo external blu-ray burner; Creator 2012, Creator NXT2 Pro. PhotoShow 6, VHS to DVD 3Plus and others.

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

#3 jimpan

jimpan

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:06 PM

View Postsknis, on 02 August 2011 - 04:12 AM, said:

Creator 2011 has 3 major applications and several minor ones that do video and/or 3D.  Which one are you using?

I don't understand your question.  If you are creating side by side and it creates the side by side video, how would you adjust the depth and viewpoint?  What are you watching the side by side video on?  Is it adjustable there?
HI I'm using video wave the 3d file it creates has plenty of depth but every
thing in the background ie inside the screen nothing comes to the foreground i'm using lg passive tv to view i understand that it does convert 2d to 3d but not all that good .The converter program MOVAVI has two adjustments depth and view point witch you set before converting i was asking did roxio have something similar

#4 caddy2008

caddy2008

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:53 PM

View Postjimpan, on 01 August 2011 - 02:52 PM, said:

HI Im converting 2d to 3d side by side is it possible to change depth and view point of 3d output this is in creater 11 pro Thanks in advance



I'm also wondering the same thing, but in Creator 2012, thx in advance...........

Edited by caddy2008, 03 October 2011 - 08:55 PM.


#5 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

    Digital Guru

  • Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,265 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:59 AM

View Postcaddy2008, on 03 October 2011 - 08:53 PM, said:

I'm also wondering the same thing, but in Creator 2012, thx in advance...........
Your Post was answered HERE...
Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users