• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gary1911

gary1911

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:43 AM

My ticket no. 1289226 I'm not sure that even this will get through. The last e-mail I got from you said that because you have not heard from me for so long that you are going to view my status as resolved. Well that is so far from the truth.I am not able to go through the normal or perscribed channels.Until I got your cineplayer dvd decoder pack 2.3.1-esd , the only problem I had with my comp. was the dvd, cd did not work, well now things are so screwed up I have trouble getting my mail.So you see my top mission is to get my comp. back to where it was before we met, then I will take up the dvd, cd problem again. Not with you guys. To sum it all up what the customer support and other support consists of is circle talk. You know if I did'nt know better, I would think it was designed that way.One very unhappy customer. Gary

#2 myguggi

myguggi

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,722 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:42 AM

View Postgary1911, on 13 August 2011 - 05:43 AM, said:

My ticket no. 1289226 I'm not sure that even this will get through. The last e-mail I got from you said that because you have not heard from me for so long that you are going to view my status as resolved. Well that is so far from the truth.I am not able to go through the normal or perscribed channels.Until I got your cineplayer dvd decoder pack 2.3.1-esd , the only problem I had with my comp. was the dvd, cd did not work, well now things are so screwed up I have trouble getting my mail.So you see my top mission is to get my comp. back to where it was before we met, then I will take up the dvd, cd problem again. Not with you guys. To sum it all up what the customer support and other support consists of is circle talk. You know if I did'nt know better, I would think it was designed that way.One very unhappy customer. Gary

This is not customer support but a users forum. Nobody here send you any e-mail.

If you want some help from the users here then state you problem and perhaps someone here ca offer some suggestions.

Walt

Dell Dimension 4500S;Windows XP Home Edition  SP3; IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 CPU 2.00GHz, 784MB RAM
(NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200, 128 MB memory disabled because of failure)
IntelŪ 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller; DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
SoundMAX Digital Audio
SamsunG CDR/DVD-ROm SM 332B
HLDS GSA-5120D External LG Super-Multi ReWriter
WDC WD400BB-75DEA0, 40 GB HD; Prolific PL3507 Combo External Hard Drive, 80 GB; Maxtor 6 L200R0 USB Hard Drive, 250GB

HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook; Intel Duo CPU 64 bit, T6400 @ 2.0Ghz; 4.0 GB RAM; Vista Home Premium 64bit
Toshiba MK3252GSX ATA 286GB hard drive; HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T50L ATA burner
Intel 4Series Express Chipset

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users