• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Motzil

.flac Files

Question

Hi i hope someone can help me here

I have toast 10 but i am having a problem importing .flac file into toast. I select Audio CD the drag the files in and get an error messages saying no files were copied as they were not audio files. I am basically trying to mount the image so that i can import tracks to itunes. I have done this on my G5 powermac before without any problem but it wont do it this time any suggestions please

3 answers to this question

Something must be amiss with your .flac files. As a test I put an .aiff file in Toast's convert window and converted it to .flac. I then dragged the .flac to the Audio CD window and Toast accepted it without any problem.

Something must be amiss with your .flac files. As a test I put an .aiff file in Toast's convert window and converted it to .flac. I then dragged the .flac to the Audio CD window and Toast accepted it without any problem.

Many thanks for the reply I suspected as much as it worked before I will try again

Many thanks for the reply I suspected as much as it worked before I will try again

just as an update really I down loaded the file and re-tried all worked perfect this time so as you say tsantee the flac files were as i suspected damaged but i had to check B)