• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 captaint

captaint

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:01 PM

This seems bizarre but I can't drag and drop my video folders into the Tivo Transfer for Mac2Tivo?

I've followed the below to a tee:

1 Double-click the Mac2TiVo icon to launch the software (media key is entered and correct).
2 Click the Add button.
3 Navigate and select a folder that contains video you want to share with your TiVo DVR.
4 Click Open.
5 The folder you have selected will be added to the Mac2TiVo content area.

Only problem is it doesn't add. I've also tried dragging and dropping it from Finder but to no avail...?

Any thoughts?

#2 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,560 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:13 PM

Have you updated to Lion? If so, Mac2TiVo doesn't work with Lion. Roxio will need to issue an update. If that isn't the issue, what version of Mac2TiVo are you using and what model of TiVo do you have?
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

#3 captaint

captaint

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:25 PM

View Posttsantee, on 19 August 2011 - 09:13 PM, said:

Have you updated to Lion? If so, Mac2TiVo doesn't work with Lion. Roxio will need to issue an update. If that isn't the issue, what version of Mac2TiVo are you using and what model of TiVo do you have?

Bingo - that's it... i'm using a new iMac with Lion. Guess i'll have to hold out for the update!

Thanks for your quick reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users