itsnan

Trimmed Video Plays Deleted Audio

Question

I am using Easy Creator 10 and when I create a video using multiple clips that I have trimmed, they play just fine during preview. But, when I save the file or burn to DVD, the audio portion that was deleted still plays but the video is the correct trimmed part. What causes this? I go back into the saved file to verify, it is trimmed like I wanted, press play and is perfect. Try saving file again to over write and same problem. UGH..HELP!!

5 answers to this question

I am using Easy Creator 10 and when I create a video using multiple clips that I have trimmed, they play just fine during preview. But, when I save the file or burn to DVD, the audio portion that was deleted still plays but the video is the correct trimmed part. What causes this? I go back into the saved file to verify, it is trimmed like I wanted, press play and is perfect. Try saving file again to over write and same problem. UGH..HELP!!

When in myDVD, select Tools/Options and then in the window that opens select "clear proxy files". I do not have EMC 10 installed so I am not 100% sure if I have the procedure correct. Perhaps someone else can confirm or correct.

After "clearing, save the myDVD project, exit and launch myDVD again and open your project. Hopefully the audio will now be correct.

When in myDVD, select Tools/Options and then in the window that opens select "clear proxy files". I do not have EMC 10 installed so I am not 100% sure if I have the procedure correct. Perhaps someone else can confirm or correct.

After "clearing, save the myDVD project, exit and launch myDVD again and open your project. Hopefully the audio will now be correct.

That is correct, Walt.

Thank you both for the input, unfortunately, it did not help me. It still plays perfect during preview, but when I save the file and play in Cine Player or Windows Media Player, the deleted audio still plays, but the video is trimmed properly. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Thank you both for the input, unfortunately, it did not help me. It still plays perfect during preview, but when I save the file and play in Cine Player or Windows Media Player, the deleted audio still plays, but the video is trimmed properly. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Have you rebooted your computer lately? Just asking.

Thanks

What do you mean by "save the file"? When you save a file all you are doing is "saving" the project file, you are not creating a video file that can be played using Cineplayer or WMP.

What program from EMC 10 are you using to do your trim? How exactly are you trying to create the output video file? You should be selecting "Outputs as" or "export " and not "Save" or "Save As"