• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 higherthani

higherthani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:06 AM

I was experimenting for the first time with my new external Blu-Ray drive.  I noticed that Toast has a feature that can "Dynamically" write to a BD-RE disc like you would with a hard drive.  This feature, after formatting the BD-RE disc for Dynamic Writing, is suppose to create a disc icon on your desktop that you can drag and drop files or folders to it and it will automatically burn to the disc.  You can do the opposite and drag a file burned to the disc dynamically to the trash and automatically delete it.

My problem is that after I chose the dynamic Writing format from the Record menu, it completed the formatting but there was "NO" disc icon present on the desk top to do anything dynamically!  Has anyone experienced this?  What is the work around or solution?

#2 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,652 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:37 AM

Sorry, but I don't have a Blu-ray drive to check this out. It should work. I presume you've ejected and re-inserted the BD-RE disc. Choose Disc Info from Toast's Recorder menu. Does it report the disc correctly? Have you tried running the formatting a second time?
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users