• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sscopp

sscopp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:22 AM

my videowave video "trimmer" will now not playback any selected file. the utility window opens and appears normal, displaying the original start and end frames, but it will not playback, or respond properly when the handles are moved to a diff position. i have not had this problem before. i am guessing a change in another program that v-wave utilizes for these functions (win media player, quicktime or directx) has somehow disabled this feature in videowave. can anyone help? i have already checked for and installed any available updates and drivers, and have the most recent version of everything mentioned above. I also re-installed the entire mydvd 10 premier suite after updating, but have the same result.

#2 cliftonbruce

cliftonbruce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:57 AM

View Postsscopp, on 31 August 2011 - 08:22 AM, said:

my videowave video "trimmer" will now not playback any selected file. the utility window opens and appears normal, displaying the original start and end frames, but it will not playback, or respond properly when the handles are moved to a diff position. i have not had this problem before. i am guessing a change in another program that v-wave utilizes for these functions (win media player, quicktime or directx) has somehow disabled this feature in videowave. can anyone help? i have already checked for and installed any available updates and drivers, and have the most recent version of everything mentioned above. I also re-installed the entire mydvd 10 premier suite after updating, but have the same result.
I am having this EXACT SAME problem. What was the result??? HELP!!!

#3 ogdens

ogdens

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,222 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 11:02 AM

View Postcliftonbruce, on 05 September 2011 - 09:57 AM, said:

I am having this EXACT SAME problem. What was the result??? HELP!!!

Was somebody on here to get back to you!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users