Roxio Community

Does Creater 2012 Pro Support Sony Td-10 Mvc Avchd Format?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 TRY3D

TRY3D

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:05 PM

It's well-known that SONY already released TD-10 3D Camcorder ,

Our question is : about SONY MVC (AVCHD ) 3D video format, does Roxio Creator 2012 Pro support as well ?

We are afraid that current Roxio creater 2012 Pro could not support and could not display 3D vision , when import such SONY MVC 3D video files...

Edited by TRY3D, 07 September 2011 - 11:38 PM.

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,450 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:47 PM

If Sony proprietary software works with their proprietary camcorder.  why just not use that?  

Are you trying to get comparable performance between a $ 600 +  program and a suite of programs that cost about $100?

Many frequent posters use more than one video editing program.

Why are you asking?

Edited by sknis, 07 September 2011 - 04:50 PM.

PC  Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit  
Velocity Micro ProMagix ©HD 60; evga x58 motherboard, Intel i7 @2.93, 12G RAM, 250G SSD,  EVGA Nvidia 560TI superclocked video card, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme audio card, Buffalo external blu-ray burner; Creator 2012, Creator NXT2 Pro. PhotoShow 6, VHS to DVD 3Plus and others.

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

#3 grandpabruce

grandpabruce

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,348 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:40 PM

View PostTRY3D, on 07 September 2011 - 04:05 PM, said:

It's well-known that SONY already released TD-10 3D Camcorder ,

Our question is : about SONY MVC (AVCHD ) 3D video format, does Roxio Creator 2012 Pro support as well ?

We are afraid that current Roxio creater 2012 Pro could not support and could not display 3D vision , when import such SONY MVC 3D video files...

Thanks.

Edited to get rid of the spam from this spammer's links.

My guess is that you are a spammer, who doesn't really have a question about any Roxio software, and you probably won't be back.

If I am wrong, I will be terribly sorry, and I will pay a visit to China to apologize in person. :)
Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971

Main System:
ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard; Cooler Master ATCS 840 Case
Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor
CORSAIR DOMINATOR 3GB (3 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866
PLEXTOR Black DVD Burner, Model PX-880SA; Pioneer Black 8X BD-R 2X BD-RE 16X DVD+R Burner
EVGA GEFORCE GTX 670 2GB Video Card
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series Sound Card
Windows XP Pro w/SP3

Backup Computer:
ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe
Windows 7 Pro w/SP1

#4 TRY3D

TRY3D

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:51 PM

That's really ridiculous!
I will be back!
To check that how will you face the issue...
  I think you can not answer serious technical issue and try to avoid your weakness.
It's not related for country, region.  It's common sense.
  Most of NLE softwares could support 3D video format for customers.
If you really support 3D video, Blu-ray 3D authoring. You have to face and patch ...
Not only SONY, but also JVC, etc. Had already released 3D HDTV camcorders for customers...
Where is the source of 3D video? Came from customers life.
The MVC is popular format of 3D video!

View Postgrandpabruce, on 07 September 2011 - 07:40 PM, said:

My guess is that you are a spammer, who doesn't really have a question about any Roxio software, and you probably won't be back.

If I am wrong, I will be terribly sorry, and I will pay a visit to China to apologize in person. :)

Edited by TRY3D, 08 September 2011 - 12:27 AM.

#5 TRY3D

TRY3D

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:57 PM

What I asked you is try to point your weakness. Sure we don't like Roxio until it can catch other softwares.

That's your manner ? Can not answer the technical issue , can not resolve your problem , and try to find a excuse ?
I think I don't need to ask you , cause you can not face the problem!
MVC is popular 3D video format , not only SONY , JVC ...
For any software , the key point is : try to make compatible with any video and audio formats, to be compatible with 3D BD spec.
To serve customers, for example , you declare that try to support Fuji FinePix REAL 3D W3, but it's too old for 3D movie equipment.
Do you think that we are still adopt Fuji W3 for regular 3D movie captuing ?
No, up to now , more and more people already abandoned W1/W3, then upgraded their camcorders to new models (from SONY, JVC, Panasonic )...
Obviously , MVC (Multi-View Coding) encoding and decoing, is very necessary for Blu-ray 3D authoring.
We don't care about price, we do care about the advantage , performance.
As customers , amateurs of stereoscopic video researching, we are seeking suitable utility for Blu-ray 3D authoring.
we think that if a software can not support MVC , can not import SONY MVC assets, it's really bad for Blu-ray 3D authoring!
Unquestionably , curruntly, just ignore here. Change another way and purchase other software to adapt SONY MVC coedc and 3D BD spec...

View Postsknis, on 07 September 2011 - 04:47 PM, said:

If Sony proprietary software works with their proprietary camcorder.  why just not use that?  

Are you trying to get comparable performance between a $ 600 +  program and a suite of programs that cost about $100?

Many frequent posters use more than one video editing program.
Why are you asking?

Edited by TRY3D, 08 September 2011 - 12:41 AM.

#6 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,313 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:21 AM

"we" are not Roxio!

We are just users of the product so if you want to play the role of Don Quixote, contact Roxio directly.

Attached File  Don Quixote.jpg   59.37K   0 downloads

By the way, you would not believe how much spam and illegal junk gets posted here from IP's in China. If you want a cause, work on that ;)

Otherwise you are most welcome here! If you have a link to a short sample of one of these file, we would be happy to download it and see what happens.

I suspect it can be added and edited but the hangup will be output...
Posted Image

#7 grandpabruce

grandpabruce

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,348 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:57 AM

View PostTRY3D, on 07 September 2011 - 10:51 PM, said:

That's really ridiculous!
I will be back!
To check that how will you face the issue...
  I think you can not answer serious technical issue and try to avoid your weakness.
It's not related for country, region.  It's common sense.
  Most of NLE softwares could support 3D video format for customers.
If you really support 3D video, Blu-ray 3D authoring. You have to face and patch ...
Not only SONY, but also JVC, etc. Had already released 3D HDTV camcorders for customers...
Where is the source of 3D video? Came from customers life.
The MVC is popular format of 3D video!

I am sorry, Try3D. I thought that you were a spammer. There is a lot of spam that creeps into the forums.
Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971

Main System:
ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard; Cooler Master ATCS 840 Case
Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor
CORSAIR DOMINATOR 3GB (3 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866
PLEXTOR Black DVD Burner, Model PX-880SA; Pioneer Black 8X BD-R 2X BD-RE 16X DVD+R Burner
EVGA GEFORCE GTX 670 2GB Video Card
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series Sound Card
Windows XP Pro w/SP3

Backup Computer:
ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe
Windows 7 Pro w/SP1

#8 TRY3D

TRY3D

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:33 AM

I think you are real spammer! Useless. Zero technical ability. Look at you ,zero technical word.

You are not welcome to answer my thread. Since you don't know anything!!

You can not fix it, only bad manner.What a shame .

I will not say anything to you. It's not worth. We already enjoyed 3D BD Blu-ray 3D authoring for a long time.
Compare with us , you know nothing.

View Postgrandpabruce, on 08 September 2011 - 04:57 AM, said:

I am sorry, Try3D. I thought that you were a spammer. There is a lot of spam that creeps into the forums.

Edited by TRY3D, 08 September 2011 - 09:30 AM.

#9 TRY3D

TRY3D

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:40 AM

We have enjoyed 3D MVC format more than 3 months ,up to now ,you have never met ?
We don't believe that you have such strong ability for Blu-ray 3D authoring.
BTW we already owned 3D HDTV camcorders and enjoyed Blu-ray 3D authoring as well. We prefer 1080i 3D HDTV camcorder, not Fuji W3 !
Normally we just want to recommend some ideas , to promote Roixo product. But now we change our mind.
Since we found out that in this forum , somebody only offer spam words to attack us... So ugly.
In fact ,although we have business outside, but normally we live and stay in the states, we knew so many high fever fans in this field,all arround the world. It's not acceptable to discrimination against any region, any people! People must respect everybody , but here ,what a manner in absurdity.
Sure we have so many MVC AVCHD video assets, since we already owned high end 3D camcorders, then captured so many assets, and we have such experience ! Because we fully understood 3D BD spec. and HDMI 1.4a spec. etc . We already created 3D BD image file by ourselves, we also have so many solutions to convert, to adapt various 3D video formats. LOL!
We believe that in the future, the Roxio must release a newer version , including relevant patch, to fix MVC standard . That's fair.
Yes, we will quit here, without any hesitates.
Cause we can not find any technical idea, hopeless.

View PostJim_Hardin, on 08 September 2011 - 03:21 AM, said:

"we" are not Roxio!

We are just users of the product so if you want to play the role of Don Quixote, contact Roxio directly.

Attachment Don Quixote.jpg

By the way, you would not believe how much spam and illegal junk gets posted here from IP's in China. If you want a cause, work on that ;)

Otherwise you are most welcome here! If you have a link to a short sample of one of these file, we would be happy to download it and see what happens.

I suspect it can be added and edited but the hangup will be output...

Edited by TRY3D, 08 September 2011 - 10:08 AM.

#10 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,450 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:46 AM

View PostTRY3D, on 08 September 2011 - 08:40 AM, said:

We have enjoyed 3D MVC format more than 3 months ,up to now ,you have never met ?
We don't believe that you have such strong ability for Blu-ray 3D authoring.
BTW we already owned 3D HDTV camcorders and enjoyed Blu-ray 3D authoring as well. We prefer 1080i 3D HDTV camcorder, not Fuji W3 !
Normally we just want to recommend some ideas , to promote Roixo product. But now we change our mind.
Since we found out that in this forum , somebody only offer spam words to attack us... So ugly.
In fact ,although we have business outside, but normally we live and stay in the states, we knew so many high fever fans in this field,all arround the world. It's not acceptable to discrimination against any region, any people! People must respect everybody , but here ,what a manner in absurdity.
Sure we have so many MVC AVCHD video assets, since we already owned high end 3D camcorders, then captured so many assets, and we have such experience ! Because we fully understood 3D BD spec. and HDMI 1.4a spec. etc . We already created 3D BD image file by ourselves, we also have so many solutions to convert, to adapt various 3D video formats. LOL!
We believe that in the future, the Roxio must release a newer version , including relevant patch, to fix MVC standard . That's fair.
Yes, we will quit here, without any hesitates.
Cause we can not find any technical idea, hopeless.

Perhaps there is a language barrier.  I thought that I had answered you in my first reply suggesting that you use the Sony software. I explained further that you are requesting that a $100 piece of software compete with a $600 plus piece of video editing software.   It just won't happen. Sony has to have software to support their hardware.  That is probably the ONLY reason their software works.

Are you a member of this group (link)?  Perhaps you can get some alternates there.  There  are forums for 3D video also.   I looked and found several articles on Sony 3D hardware and software.

Since we answered your question, I think we can close this thread.

By the way, your IP on several sites list you as a forum spammer.   That is another reason why we were confused by and warry of your question.

Edited by sknis, 08 September 2011 - 11:55 AM.

PC  Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit  
Velocity Micro ProMagix ©HD 60; evga x58 motherboard, Intel i7 @2.93, 12G RAM, 250G SSD,  EVGA Nvidia 560TI superclocked video card, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme audio card, Buffalo external blu-ray burner; Creator 2012, Creator NXT2 Pro. PhotoShow 6, VHS to DVD 3Plus and others.

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

#11 jonatsonic

jonatsonic

Digital Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Interests:I am the Community and Content Manager at Roxio. I'm not necessarily a tech, but can help you resolve issues, offer advice, and any suggestions for new KB articles are welcome.

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:14 PM

TRY3D - I'll have your question escalated to a support member.

Since the forum guru's have answered to the best of their abilities, I'll be closing this thread as suggested.

Jon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users