loucee

Photo Suite

Question

15 answers to this question

Go to the Home page, click on the Photo tab and select "Edit Photo".

You may have a bad install. Please post a screen capture of your "Photo" tab screen. Use this procedure.

Do you have Creator 2011 where you posted or something else like an OEM version? The image will help us learn what you have.

Edited by sknis

Go to the Home page, click on the Photo tab and select "Edit Photo".

You may have a bad install. Please post a screen capture of your "Photo" tab screen. Use this procedure.

Do you have Creator 2011 where you posted or something else like an OEM version? The image will help us learn what you have.

In programs visit. I have creator 2011 when I open that it is for videos. Under Roxio, Photo show or back on track

I have been messing with this application way too long. Months. Bought a new computer ect!

Aha!!!!!

It is not listed there. Click on where it says Roxio Creator etc. A new window will open and you will see somehting like this. Note. This is from Creator 2012 but yours will be similar. Don't you have a desktop shortcut to it?

:)

post-58-056609200 1316785752.jpg

Aha!!!!!

It is not listed there. Click on where it says Roxio Creator etc. A new window will open and you will see somehting like this. Note. This is from Creator 2012 but yours will be similar. Don't you have a desktop shortcut to it?

:)

The top is not there about pictures.

The top is not there about pictures.

Doggone it ! :angry: I have no idea about what you mean by that sentence. Remember we are NOT looking over your shoulder.

I gave you a link to tell you how to post an image on this web site. If you are serious about help, do it. If not, you can post other meaningless one liners and this thread can get very long and not satisfactory to anyone.

At this point I can only assume that you have an OEM version of something. OEM support is provided by the company you sold you the computer or other piece of hardware.

Edited by sknis

Doggone it ! :angry: I have no idea about what you mean by that sentence. Remember we are NOT looking over your shoulder.

I gave you a link to tell you how to post an image on this web site. If you are serious about help, do it. If not, you can post other meaningless one liners and this thread can get very long and not satisfactory to anyone.

At this point I can only assume that you have an OEM version of something. OEM support is provided by the company you sold you the computer or other piece of hardware.

What is OEM and how do I get rid of it? I want to edit pictures. That is the only reason I bought this disc was to do my family pictures 1000's I will not buy from this company again. So disapointed.

What is OEM and how do I get rid of it? I want to edit pictures. That is the only reason I bought this disc was to do my family pictures 1000's I will not buy from this company again. So disapointed.

Call Roxio Tech Support, its free.

Telephone Support: during normal business hours* at 877-793-7471 (North America only).

Monday - Friday, 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST

I can't save a screen shot.

Why not? If you can't do this, you may have other problems with your computer. Did you read the entire thread including how to save a screen shot? If you have issues with that,download and run Jing (free). That is a link to the software. It will allow you to capture screen shots to your computer.

An OEM product is a teaser product that comes with a piece of hardware. Fo9r instance if you bought a Dell computer, you may have one of several different versions available. It is usually crippled in some way; it is just enough to do some easy things and tease you into buying the full version. (Everyone does it.)

I posted a screen shot of home page photo tab. If you can't post an image, then at least list the items in that tab.

Tell us about your computer. What screen resloution are you running. Are you using a laptop? Your screen resolution seems low.

Edited by sknis

Why not? If you can't do this, you may have other problems with your computer. Did you read the entire thread including how to save a screen shot? If you have issues with that,download and run Jing (free). That is a link to the software. It will allow you to capture screen shots to your computer.

An OEM product is a teaser product that comes with a piece of hardware. Fo9r instance if you bought a Dell computer, you may have one of several different versions available. It is usually crippled in some way; it is just enough to do some easy things and tease you into buying the full version. (Everyone does it.)

I posted a screen shot of home page photo tab. If you can't post an image, then at least list the items in that tab.

Tell us about your computer. What screen resloution are you running. Are you using a laptop? Your screen resolution seems low.

I am finished. I have spent days with tech people and bought a new computer for this $70 disc.

I am finished. I have spent days with tech people and bought a new computer for this $70 disc.

Too bad that with software was beyond what you want. There are other good ones out there. Good luck.

Should this thread be closed if you are going to other software?

Edited by sknis