Sign in to follow this  
Vaughn Whiskey

How To Set Up A Roxio Game Capture For Streaming/capture While Still Using Hdmi/dvi

Question

4 answers to this question

You don't need a program to stream on Justin.tv or Twitch.tv or any stream websites.

When you press "Start Live" just click on the camera's icon and change it to ROXIO Game Cap.

If you want High Quality streaming.

You'll need FME (3.0 is what I prefer or a higher version depending on your computer).

They have Xsplit (Beta)

Wirecast 500 dollars (Trial is available)

You don't need a program to stream on Justin.tv or Twitch.tv or any stream websites.

When you press "Start Live" just click on the camera's icon and change it to ROXIO Game Cap.

If you want High Quality streaming.

You'll need FME (3.0 is what I prefer or a higher version depending on your computer).

They have Xsplit (Beta)

Wirecast 500 dollars (Trial is available)

i know this........

i stream with xsplit or FME....i state that in the video...

i was showing how to still use hdmi/dvi IN on tv/computer monitors while using the Roxio because it does not have a hdmi in or out.

Edited by Vaughn Whiskey

Maybe you could help.

I just bought the roxio GameCap, and Idk if the sound port on it is no good, but I can't get ANY audio to record out of it, and Was wondering is their an alternative to plugging the Red/White audio wires into the PC itself, I TRIED using a Line wire and spliter to the MIC Jack and Line In jack on my PC but get a BIg Buzz noise, and whats causing the buzz noise is the Capture card. so idk I feel like I'm the only one with this issue.

i know this........

i stream with xsplit or FME....i state that in the video...

i was showing how to still use hdmi/dvi IN on tv/computer monitors while using the Roxio because it does not have a hdmi in or out.

I know. The post is for the users if they forget after the video. It happens