• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pavlena

Pavlena

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:40 AM

I am trying to create menu's in MY DVD Roxio 10. to preview a wedding move I created and Rendered to HD.  I started off by starting a new project and add my intro show.  I then added my completed movie tile into the main title.  As I had already created a background I did not want any titles.  So I just deleted any text from add title, leaving me just the tile and photo behind.  The background was not a Roxio template but a title I made up in Pro Show.  I know this is acceptable to Roxio because the intro show was created in it.  

Everything looks fine and when I preview the intro movie and main menu all looks fine and I can click on the button with my mouse and the movie starts.  When I create the DVD and then put it to play it on the television the intro plays great the main menu comes up with the button ready to press to start the movie, but nothing happens.  

This has never happened before as I have created many menu's in Roxio.  The only thing different is I have added an intro movie.  Was I right to add this at the start before adding the movie file.  Would it make any difference that there is not a title showing in the main title page.  The button has a small title. 'The Wedding Ceremony@

Once your help would be appreciated.  I hope I have explained myself ok.

Help! please one step away from one very special wedding DVD which I want to present to my niece.

#2 gi7omy

gi7omy

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,033 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:51 AM

Did you try adding the clip to the main sequence in Videowave and expotrting that to MyDVD?

Adding in MyDVD does require a separate title - Videowave witll 'stitch' the two files together
If it ain't broke, fiddle with it until it breaks, then fiddle with it until you get it fixed

"Rincewind could scream for mercy in nineteen languages and just scream in another forty-four "

"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee; that will do them in."

“Computers have enabled people to make more mistakes faster than almost any invention in history, with the possible exception of tequila and hand guns.” — Mitch Ratcliffe

Daithi

Home Brew computer
Intel I7 950 on Gigabyte X58A UD3R mobo
12 GB Three Channel DDRAM
Radeon HD4850 512 MB GDR3 graphics
Signalink USB Audio Codec for ham radio connection
1 x 160 GB, 1 x 330 GB, 1 x 400 GB IDE drives
4 x 250 GB SATA 2
LG HL-DT-ST GGW-H20L BD-RE drive
22" Acer P223W monitor

EMC 7.5 on Windows XP 32 SP3
EMC10 on Windows XP64 SP2
Creator 2011 on Windows 7 Ultimate
ECD6 on Gentoo Linux (running under VMWare)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users