Jump to content

Roxio Community

Tivo Automatic Transfer Problems


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rayslope

rayslope

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 01:11 AM

Since upgrading to LION os I am having this issue whereby when trying running my automatic transfers from TIVO to Tivo Transfer after Tivo converts 1 show it then sits there in a continuos loop for the next subsequent shows.  The only way to get it to transfer is I must sit there and manually convert each show.  ROXIO Lion compatibility has been very frustrating.  There are definitely lots of bugs.

#2 tsantee

tsantee

    Digital Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,723 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Eugene, Oregon

Posted 30 September 2011 - 08:03 AM

Please pass this info along to Roxio by using the Feedback link in Toast Help.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

#3 rayslope

rayslope

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:35 AM

View Posttsantee, on 30 September 2011 - 08:03 AM, said:

Please pass this info along to Roxio by using the Feedback link in Toast Help.


Seems like my auto transfer problems have been fixed by simply unchecking the box during toast start up.  Whenever I went to toast I always had to do this manually....I would click on toast then it would always start up with its "start up page" whereby I would select video convert media tivo etc.....Ever since I unchecked the box Tivo now works the way I wanted it to work with auto transfers as well as regular transfers....I had many problems with Toast so far everything is working normal for the most part.


One question though.  I have noticed when I transfer my Tv shows now and it is put into iTunes under the description column  in iTunes  it just lists the duration of the tv show instead of the description of the show/episode.  Any thoughts?  This is minor of course and I am just happy that I have finally gotten toast to work with LION.

#4 tsantee

tsantee

    Digital Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,723 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Eugene, Oregon

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:19 AM

View Postrayslope, on 10 October 2011 - 01:35 AM, said:

One question though.  I have noticed when I transfer my Tv shows now and it is put into iTunes under the description column  in iTunes  it just lists the duration of the tv show instead of the description of the show/episode.  Any thoughts?  This is minor of course and I am just happy that I have finally gotten toast to work with LION.
Glad to know you have auto transfer working. As for the description, you'll probably just have to cut and paste to get that over to iTunes.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

#5 rayslope

rayslope

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:58 AM

View Posttsantee, on 10 October 2011 - 06:19 AM, said:

Glad to know you have auto transfer working. As for the description, you'll probably just have to cut and paste to get that over to iTunes.


Good idea for the short term.  Just spoke to customer support, they claim to be aware of this problem in LION and are working on resolving compatibility issues.....we shall see what happens.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users