Jimbo6

Format Converting Software Compatible With Android Honeycomb

Question

I bought an Asus Transformer (TF101) that runs on Android Honeycomb. I have been having alot of trouble download movies from my pc in the right format to play on this device. The tutorials at Roxio seem only for ipod, iphone, ipad owners and I can't find any mention of compatibility with Android, specifically Honeycomb, since I have found that often what will work on a phone using Android, won't necessarily work with Honeycomb. I would appreciate any information, especially what has worked with this format. I've tried contacting Asus and their response was basically 'try it and see'. Not the response I was looking for.

Jimbo6

1 answer to this question

I bought an Asus Transformer (TF101) that runs on Android Honeycomb. I have been having alot of trouble download movies from my pc in the right format to play on this device. The tutorials at Roxio seem only for ipod, iphone, ipad owners and I can't find any mention of compatibility with Android, specifically Honeycomb, since I have found that often what will work on a phone using Android, won't necessarily work with Honeycomb. I would appreciate any information, especially what has worked with this format. I've tried contacting Asus and their response was basically 'try it and see'. Not the response I was looking for.

Jimbo6

Its matter of format of video files that matters not the OS on the device. Find out what format of video files are supported and then use it to output it.