• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mendes

mendes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:03 AM

When i converted a mkv file to 3d i have sound but no image, and when i play in my media player I get a message frame to big

#2 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,628 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:49 AM

???

HOW are you doing this?
Posted Image

#3 mendes

mendes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:47 AM

Ok I try to explain I open roxio creator 2012  and then click edit video advanced choose  the 3d format for example 3d widescreen then click add photo/video and select the format of the source file (2d) then click ok   after the conversation I try to open the file but I have no image just sound and when I play in my media player I get a message frame to big

#4 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,628 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:19 AM

Then the problem is in the file...

Is there somewhere we can get a copy of that file? Just need a short piece of 5 to 10 seconds ;)
Posted Image

#5 mendes

mendes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:15 PM

http://imageshack.us...s/855/djs.mp4/I hope this help

#6 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,628 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:38 AM

I am not able to download it and am leaving town for several days...

Someone else will need to give it a try ;)

May I suggest UpForDown as a hosting site.
Posted Image

#7 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,221 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:00 AM

Am I wrong in my assumption as to where the clip came from?  

Resident Evil Afterlife, is a 2010 Canadian-German 3D science-fiction horror action film. The film was released in 3D and IMAX 3D theaters on September 10, 2010. Filming took place in Toronto from September to December 2009 using the 3D Fusion Camera System. Resident Evil: Afterlife was released to DVD, Blu-ray, and Blu-ray 3D on December 28, 2010 in the United States.
cd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Computer Specs click show.
Spoiler

1.Click here   Beginners Guide - Blank DVD Media Type Definitions & What A Firmware Upgrade Is for Your Burner.
2.Click here Firmware HQ - site  dedicated to providing you with the latest firmware releases for your optical disc drives.  
3.Click here CD-DVD Speed
4.Click here CD-DVD Speed - A user guide
5.Click here Enabling/Checking DMA in Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Me, 9x.
6.Click hereYou can no longer access the CD drive or the DVD drive.
7.Click here Drive Not Recognized By Roxio, PX Engine 3_00_58a. Old Version<-> EMC 7.5 Up  PX Engine 4.18.16a. Update .Click here  PX Engine Fix, Click here The Latest 4.10.28a Click here
8.Click here  How to uninstall IE 7 and WMP 11.
9.Click here ImgBurn Current version: v2.5.8.0 (3,389 KB)  CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application
10.Click here InfoTool  (Drive, Disk, Configuration, Software, Hardware, DMA settings, etc.).
11.Click here   Complete Uninstall of Creator 2011 & Creator 2012
12.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows Vista and 7)
13.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows XP)
14.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 9 & 10 on Windows Vista  
15.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 7.5,  8, 9, & 10 on Windows XP
16. Click here WinZip Data Compression Utility <>  Click here WinRAR Data Compression Utility   Click here 7-Zip Data Compression Utility
17. Click here Finding Your Computer Specs And Roxio Software Version Number.

E-mail spambots harvest e-mail addresses from material found on the Internet in order to build mailing lists for sending unsolicited e-mail, also known as spam. Such spambots are web crawlers that can gather e-mail addresses from Web sites, newsgroups, special-interest group (SIG) postings, and chat-room conversations. .

Do not post your email address on any public forum!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users