Roxio Community

Samsung 3D Tv And Samsung Bluray 3D Player Not Compatible With Fuji W3 3D Camera....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 WEPaul

WEPaul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:41 PM

I have a samsung PN50C675 3D TV (bought November 2010), and a samsung 3D blu-ray player, and bought the Fujifilm finepix W3 10MP 3D camera.  According to samsung and other reviews I have read, samsung is not compatible with the Fuji camera, due to Fuji has MPO files, which Samsung does not have this type of file.  BUT with Roxio, I can input the MPO file from my Fuji into the Roxio Creator 2011 program, and change the output to .avi (or Mpeg) file, so I can play it as a 3D file on my Samsung Tv and player.  Am I correct?  Please let me know.  Thank you, sir.  My email is: wellendowedpaul@yahoo.com.  -PAUL A.  (P.S. I plan on buying the Roxio Creator PRO 2012)

#2 WEPaul

WEPaul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:43 PM

I have a samsung PN50C675 3D TV (bought November 2010), and a samsung 3D blu-ray player, and bought the Fujifilm finepix W3 10MP 3D camera.  According to samsung and other reviews I have read, samsung is not compatible with the Fuji camera, due to Fuji has MPO files, which Samsung does not have this type of file.  BUT with Roxio, I can input the MPO file from my Fuji into the Roxio Creator 2011 program, and change the output to .avi (or Mpeg) file, so I can play it as a 3D file on my Samsung Tv and player.  Am I correct?  Please let me know.  Thank you, sir.  My email is: wellendowedpaul@yahoo.com.  -PAUL ASKEDALL  (P.S. I plan on buying the Roxio Creator PRO 2012)

#3 WEPaul

WEPaul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:45 PM

I have a samsung PN50C675 3D TV (bought November 2010), and a samsung 3D blu-ray player, and bought the Fujifilm finepix W3 10MP 3D camera.  According to samsung and other reviews I have read, samsung is not compatible with the Fuji camera, due to Fuji has MPO files, which Samsung does not have this type of file.  BUT with Roxio, I can input the MPO file from my Fuji into the Roxio Creator 2011 program, and change the output to .avi (or Mpeg) file, so I can play it as a 3D file on my Samsung Tv and player.  Am I correct?  Please let me know.  Thank you, sir.  My email is: wellendowedpaul@yahoo.com.  -PAUL A.  (I plan on buying the Roxio Creator PRO 2012)

#4 Brendon

Brendon

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • -8,381,975 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:12 AM

Paul,

There's no point in scattering identical messages all over the forums. Please stick with this one topic, thanks.
P4 @3.20GHz on Albatron PX-865PE Pro II with 2GB DDR-SDRAM, FX5900XT video, Viewsonic monitors,
DVDRW IDE 16X, in Windws XP, 7, and 8

So, what happens now?

#5 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,809 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:16 AM

Perhaps you can get better help  by going here and asking a question about the TV and Player.   .  #3d Forum  There is a section on 3D video equipment.

Never post your e-mail anywhere on the web.  It will get you nothing but spam.  No one here uses e-mail since there is a private message (p.m.) feature.  The envelope under a person's name.

Edited by sknis, 27 October 2011 - 01:22 AM.

PC  
Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin):  Windows 8.1 64 bit, I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users