• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 richboy

richboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:05 PM

I have the Roxio Creator 2011, can I make a picture DVD that I can watch on my TV? Or what else do I need? Thanks...

#3 richboy

richboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:56 PM

Best Answer

View Postsknis, on 28 October 2011 - 02:05 PM, said:

Yes,  do you have the PhotoShow application or will you be using something  in Creator 2011.  

Watch these videos   on how to make the presentation and then output the project to Create DVD to burn it to a disc.   Use "Edit Video- Advanced"  aka Video Wave for this  

Follow this general work flow .  The basic process is the same regardless of the version.   Some of the processes may be identified under different names.

If you just want to look at the pictures - no music, not transitions, etc. see if your DVD player will play a DVD picture disc.  refer to your manual.

Thank you very much.

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,701 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:05 PM

View Postrichboy, on 28 October 2011 - 01:05 PM, said:

I have the Roxio Creator 2011, can I make a picture DVD that I can watch on my TV? Or what else do I need? Thanks...

Yes,  do you have the PhotoShow application or will you be using something  in Creator 2011.  

Watch these videos   on how to make the presentation and then output the project to Create DVD to burn it to a disc.   Use "Edit Video- Advanced"  aka Video Wave for this  

Follow this general work flow .  The basic process is the same regardless of the version.   Some of the processes may be identified under different names.

If you just want to look at the pictures - no music, not transitions, etc. see if your DVD player will play a DVD picture disc.  refer to your manual.

Edited by sknis, 28 October 2011 - 02:06 PM.

PC  
Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin):  Windows 8.1 64 bit, I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users