• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

ushootblanks

Lost My Product Key

Question

Hey everyone, ive looked everywhere for it and i cant find it. if any of you are willing to let me use their product key i would love them forever. i need to get back 2 my xbox360 quickscoping montage on mw3. i restored my computer and its not on my computer anymore so i need a product key. if u could spare yours i would appreciate it. thanks.

10 answers to this question

Hey everyone, ive looked everywhere for it and i cant find it. if any of you are willing to let me use their product key i would love them forever. i need to get back 2 my xbox360 quickscoping montage on mw3. i restored my computer and its not on my computer anymore so i need a product key. if u could spare yours i would appreciate it. thanks.

Click on the following link, then click on the the How to find CD key, button. Then, if you have registered your product, scroll down the list that comes up, and click on Click here (blue), sign in, and you will see your key.

https://www.roxio.com/registration/registerproduct.aspx?lang=enu

The thing is that i baught it from a friend so i dont have anything.. i just got it so i can record mw3 clips haha. didnt know u had 2 have a key and stuff.

Then how did you install it on your PC in the first place? :unsure:

i have the cd.. but not the product key u need...

Call our friend and ask him. Is the key on the envelope?

I did ask my friend. He plays xbox with me and he said he doesnt have it anymore. Thats why i sorta need 1

Tell your "friend" you want your money back !. He may have registered it so he should be able to get it.

Sorry, you are not going to get the CD key here. Call Roxio or get another one.

why would u send me a link on ebay for a new capture card?? are u retarded? i have everything except the product key im not buying a new capture card.

I believe he was sending you a message. Like sknis said, you won't be getting a key code, here.

If your friend registered the RGC, then he should be able to get the key code from the link that I gave you in Post #2 of this thread.

Edited by grandpabruce