GrahamW

(Slightly) Incorrect Licence Key

Hi,I had a motherboard failure and have scapped my old PC and have got a replacement. I'm installing all of my old software including Easy CD and DVD Creator 6 which I have used occasionally over for a long period. I have the CD but the note I made of the licence code is not quite correct. I've got

( Deleted)

which makes me think I missed a character from the second string when I originally wrote it down.

Is there anythiny I can do? Roxio can't help as it is legacy software. I could purchase a current latest version which will have more features but I was quite happy with version 6 for the small amount of use I made of it.

Thanks

Edited by sknis
Deleted license number.

Hi,I had a motherboard failure and have scapped my old PC and have got a replacement. I'm installing all of my old software including Easy CD and DVD Creator 6 which I have used occasionally over for a long period. I have the CD but the note I made of the licence code is not quite correct. I've got

(Deleted)

which makes me think I missed a character from the second string when I originally wrote it down.

Is there anythiny I can do? Roxio can't help as it is legacy software. I could purchase a current latest version which will have more features but I was quite happy with version 6 for the small amount of use I made of it.

Thanks

If that new compuiter has W7, then 6 won't work anyway. If you registered the program, then you can go to your account and find the licanse code.

If that new compuiter has W7, then 6 won't work anyway. If you registered the program, then you can go to your account and find the licanse code.

Thanks. The replacement PC I have runs XP Pro (like my pevious one). I can't recall if I registered the program - it is several years ago (I was struggling to find some of my software disks for awhile as it was so long ago that I set my old PC). But I'll check if I did. With a little luck I may have done. Otherwise I guess I'm stuck and need to upgrade?