Sirpurr86

Why Do I Need Wegame To Use This Program?

Question

I just purchased PC Game Capture yesterday. After installing it, it asked me to make an account for WeGame. I don't see why I need to. I don't want to upload my videos to that place. I bought the program for myself. Now it seems I can't even use it unless I make an account there. Further more, when i go to register for WeGame, it says unable to process. So I can't even make an account if I had to. What the #$%* is going on?

Edit: Oh, and when I click to get assistance. They ask me to sign up for this trial that I'll need to pay for at some point. REALLY?!

Edited by Sirpurr86

5 answers to this question

EXACTLY!!!!!! I just want someone to point me to where I can leave a review of this product so other people dont get stuck with 50 dollar software they cant use!

EXACTLY!!!!!! I just want someone to point me to where I can leave a review of this product so other people dont get stuck with 50 dollar software they cant use!

Why can't you use the software? What problem are you having?

Did you buy the Roxio Game capture directly from Roxio or via a third party web site. If third party, no telling what they attached to it.

No one else has mentioned WeGames in other posts so .....

Can you remove it using Revo Uninstaller. Uninstall it using the Moderate Mode.

I just purchased PC Game Capture yesterday. After installing it, it asked me to make an account for WeGame. I don't see why I need to. I don't want to upload my videos to that place. I bought the program for myself. Now it seems I can't even use it unless I make an account there. Further more, when i go to register for WeGame, it says unable to process. So I can't even make an account if I had to. What the #$%* is going on?

Edit: Oh, and when I click to get assistance. They ask me to sign up for this trial that I'll need to pay for at some point. REALLY?!

i noooooooooooooooo how you feel as i feel your pain. me and my son had been using bandicap and its great even the free version , but thought lets get the real stuff and paid 40 pounds for roxio pc game capture mostly for the editing software side, and yet if i start up the capture software it told me to make an wegame account after banging head on table trying to get it to let me to , it finally did , and then the capture screen cam up well i thought it was the capture screen as it told me 3 dif sizes and f6 to record and f7 to screenshot yet when games running noting, and then to add insult even more i tried to run the editor , and i got cannot load skin aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol bangs head on table again , emailed toxio and they sent me a email with a link to download something to get it to work and nothing no deference , so end of the day i have pc game capture soft ware the will not capture and an editor that will not even start lool, the best bit is we just started up a utube channel and i think i might add reviews on capture soft where to , i have tried 4 main ones so far , i wonder what to say about roxio hu apart from RUN WITH YOUR MONEY AND BUY ANYTHING ELSE

Hey Everybody,

We made PC version of Game Cap with WeGame which is why they are integrated into the program.

I'm going to forward this thread and see if I can get any feedback on what you are seeing.

Jon