Jump to content

Roxio Community

Playing A Dvd


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 brian sam

brian sam

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:30 AM

i have made a dvd with 3 sections on the menu. i can select each one on preview and they highlight and play fine.
the finished dvd plays on my tv but it does not highlight the different videos.
they all play but its pot luck what one i get when i press select on the channel changer. any ideas please.

#2 grandpabruce

grandpabruce

    Digital Guru

  • Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,345 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:02 AM

View Postbrian sam, on 13 December 2011 - 05:30 AM, said:

i have made a dvd with 3 sections on the menu. i can select each one on preview and they highlight and play fine.
the finished dvd plays on my tv but it does not highlight the different videos.
they all play but its pot luck what one i get when i press select on the channel changer. any ideas please.

This is a link from Creator 2010, but it may help you:

http://forums.suppor...dont-highlight/
Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971

Main System:
ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard; Cooler Master ATCS 840 Case
Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor
CORSAIR DOMINATOR 3GB (3 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866
PLEXTOR Black DVD Burner, Model PX-880SA; Pioneer Black 8X BD-R 2X BD-RE 16X DVD+R Burner
EVGA GEFORCE GTX 670 2GB Video Card
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series Sound Card
Windows XP Pro w/SP3

Backup Computer:
ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe
Windows 7 Pro w/SP1

#3 brian sam

brian sam

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:22 AM

View Postgrandpabruce, on 13 December 2011 - 06:02 AM, said:

This is a link from Creator 2010, but it may help you:

http://forums.suppor...dont-highlight/
many thanks i will give that a try
regards brian

#4 grandpabruce

grandpabruce

    Digital Guru

  • Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,345 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:13 AM

View Postbrian sam, on 13 December 2011 - 08:22 AM, said:

many thanks i will give that a try
regards brian

You're welcome.  Let us know if it works for you.
Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971

Main System:
ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard; Cooler Master ATCS 840 Case
Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor
CORSAIR DOMINATOR 3GB (3 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866
PLEXTOR Black DVD Burner, Model PX-880SA; Pioneer Black 8X BD-R 2X BD-RE 16X DVD+R Burner
EVGA GEFORCE GTX 670 2GB Video Card
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series Sound Card
Windows XP Pro w/SP3

Backup Computer:
ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe
Windows 7 Pro w/SP1

#5 brian sam

brian sam

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:22 AM

View Postgrandpabruce, on 13 December 2011 - 10:13 AM, said:

You're welcome.  Let us know if it works for you.

fantastic. many thanks that worked. i have been trying to get that done for two days. thank god for re write discs.
and thanks to you and its gt grandpa brian this way. cheers

#6 grandpabruce

grandpabruce

    Digital Guru

  • Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,345 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:46 PM

View Postbrian sam, on 13 December 2011 - 10:22 AM, said:

fantastic. many thanks that worked. i have been trying to get that done for two days. thank god for re write discs.
and thanks to you and its gt grandpa brian this way. cheers

You're welcome, grandpa. :)
Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971

Main System:
ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard; Cooler Master ATCS 840 Case
Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor
CORSAIR DOMINATOR 3GB (3 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866
PLEXTOR Black DVD Burner, Model PX-880SA; Pioneer Black 8X BD-R 2X BD-RE 16X DVD+R Burner
EVGA GEFORCE GTX 670 2GB Video Card
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series Sound Card
Windows XP Pro w/SP3

Backup Computer:
ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe
Windows 7 Pro w/SP1




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users