plhennessey

Sound Editor 2012

Question

Hello, I've searched the forums with no success, with one exception my Post in Roxio 2011 forum, in trying to find any answer to why when I make a mixed track, it works fine in the actual Roxio Sound Editor, but after I export the track, it has pops and glitches, and skips.

I can build a mix in Sound Editor just fine, play the mix back, in Sound Editor and it plays flawlessly. However after I export my mix it, it has pops and glitches, and skips. These audio anomalies are identical in any player (iTunes, Media Player, etc.) Also if I take the mix to another computer without Roxio, results are the same? Just to clarify it is when you layer. For example: song in Layer1, Sound effects in Layer 2 then Export Mix

I have mixed tracks before in previous version Roxio Creator 2009 flawlessly.

Specifics:

•  
  • Source files are all WAV files are from Commercial CD's (Music and Sound Effects)
  • The WAV files are clean before (outside) and inside the sound editor. I can play the song, and all the clips individually cleanly both inside the Sound Editor and outside.
  • Roxio Creator 2012 Pro (retail) Sound Editor
  • Export Mix is the command used in the Sound Editor
  • Followed all the pre and post installation process outlined for 2012.
  • All Window and PC drivers and software is current.
  • No other Roxio products are installed.
  • As a side note I tried another program A*****y and the layering worked perfectly?

Thank you in advance.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet