I can build a mix in Sound Editor just fine, play the mix back, in Sound Editor and it plays flawlessly. However after I export my mix it, it has pops and glitches, and skips. These audio anomalies are identical in any player (iTunes, Media Player, etc.) Also if I take the mix to another computer without Roxio, results are the same? Just to clarify it is when you layer. For example: song in Layer1, Sound effects in Layer 2 then Export Mix
I have mixed tracks before in previous version Roxio Creator 2009 flawlessly.
- Source files are all WAV files are from Commercial CD's (Music and Sound Effects)
- The WAV files are clean before (outside) and inside the sound editor. I can play the song, and all the clips individually cleanly both inside the Sound Editor and outside.
- Roxio Creator 2012 Pro (retail) Sound Editor
- Export Mix is the command used in the Sound Editor
- Followed all the pre and post installation process outlined for 2012.
- All Window and PC drivers and software is current.
- No other Roxio products are installed.
- As a side note I tried another program A*****y and the layering worked perfectly?