No replies to this topic

#1 plhennessey

plhennessey

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:30 AM

Hello, I've searched the forums with no success, with one exception my Post in Roxio 2011 forum, in trying to find any answer to why when I make a mixed track, it works fine in the actual Roxio Sound Editor, but after I export the track, it has pops and glitches, and skips.

I can build a mix in Sound Editor just fine, play the mix back, in Sound Editor and it plays flawlessly.  However after I export my mix it, it has pops and glitches, and skips.   These audio anomalies are identical in any  player (iTunes, Media Player, etc.)   Also if I take the mix to another computer without Roxio, results are the same?   Just to clarify it is when you layer.  For example: song in Layer1, Sound effects in Layer 2 then Export Mix

I have mixed tracks before in previous version Roxio Creator 2009 flawlessly.

Specifics:

• Source files are all WAV files are from Commercial CD's (Music and Sound Effects)
  • The WAV files are clean before (outside) and inside the sound editor.  I can play the song, and all the clips individually cleanly both inside the Sound Editor and outside.
  • Roxio Creator 2012 Pro (retail)  Sound Editor
  • Export Mix is the command used in the Sound Editor
  • Followed all the pre and post installation process outlined for 2012.
  • All Window and PC drivers and software is current.
  • No other Roxio products are installed.
  • As a side note I tried another program A*****y and the layering worked perfectly?
Thank you in advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users