eileentango

From Sony Digital Video Handycam To Dvd ?

Question

Will the the Roxio connector hardware with the USB and red/yello/white cords plus another I cannot identify from the on-line picture, transfer video from a Digital Video Cassette played in the camera to the computer and them to DVD using Roxio 1212?

I was told by hhGregg that Pinnacle Systems had such hardware. Now it seems that Roxio is selling it and Pinnacle Systems is not.

I have transferred video from the camera using an IEEE 1394 cable and software included with the SONY Handycam.

Now days vendor support has been handed off to past customers!! What an interesting trend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 answer to this question

Will the the Roxio connector hardware with the USB and red/yello/white cords plus another I cannot identify from the on-line picture, transfer video from a Digital Video Cassette played in the camera to the computer and them to DVD using Roxio 1212?

I was told by hhGregg that Pinnacle Systems had such hardware. Now it seems that Roxio is selling it and Pinnacle Systems is not.

I have transferred video from the camera using an IEEE 1394 cable and software included with the SONY Handycam.

Now days vendor support has been handed off to past customers!! What an interesting trend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S-Video connector.

If you can import the video from the camera with the Sony software why would you want to us Roxio USB analog capture device?

The IEEE 1394/FireWire/i.LINK is a real-time data transfer of digital video/digital audio..

What is the file extension of the video using the Sony IEEE 1394?