• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Heather2011

Heather2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:44 AM

Last year, I tried playing my Bowie cds, with Roxio Creator 2010 installed, and all of my cds skipped. Now I have Easy CD DVD Burning and the same thing happens with that
program, and the one Bon Jovi cd that I have. Last year I took my HP computer to the Geek Squad, and they blamed it on my torrents, because they can come with viruses. I
I did have security software installed at the time, and it never found any viruses. I was trying to play my cds, using windows media player. I'm using Windows 7 64 bit (now I have an eMachines computer). The Geek Squad told me to remove the bootleg torrents, but it didn't help any, and I never download any copyrighted music, and I never sell any of
the bootlegs that I download (they're just for me to listen to).

I thought it was my Bowie cds, that I used to have (didn't keep them), but now it is on other one too. Why does this happen with your software installed, and when I try to play
my cds, and they all skip?

#2 Brendon

Brendon

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • -8,382,247 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:22 PM

If all your CDs skip, I would try removing the Roxio software and seeing if they all still skip.

If it's only one Bon Jovi CD which skips, I would look very hard at that one CD - especially if it's an illegal copy from a dodgy source.
P4 @3.20GHz on Albatron PX-865PE Pro II with 2GB DDR-SDRAM, FX5900XT video, Viewsonic monitors,
BENQ DW1640, in XP Pro and Windows 7

As a very wise man told me, "You do it until . . . . ."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users