Sign in to follow this  
private-0330

Creator 2011 On Blade

Question

Hi, we have a powerful HP ProLiant WS460c G6 Workstation with two CPU and 32G of gam. This workstation using Windows 7 and doesn’t have local monitor, keyboard and mouse. The idea was to put Creator 2011 in that blade and use it via Remote desktop. But when I tried I receive error: “Remote desktop connection is not supported by this application.” Is it possible to start Creator 2011 remotely? Maybe I need special license for that?

Best regards,

3 answers to this question

Hi, we have a powerful HP ProLiant WS460c G6 Workstation with two CPU and 32G of gam. This workstation using Windows 7 and doesn't have local monitor, keyboard and mouse. The idea was to put Creator 2011 in that blade and use it via Remote desktop. But when I tried I receive error: "Remote desktop connection is not supported by this application." Is it possible to start Creator 2011 remotely? Maybe I need special license for that?

Best regards,

I would contact the business division of Roxio. Here is the link.

None of the standard installations will work on a network.

I check the link. These Roxio Business solutions are mostly for easy licensing for corporate users. I didn’t find information that “Roxio Volume Licensing Program” or “Upgrade Assurance” or “Premium Software Maintenance” will allow to connect remotely. It is seems to me that there is no way to use Creator 2011 via Remote desktop.

It is seems to me that there is no way to use Creator 2011 via Remote desktop.

This is quite likely indeed.

However, you'll never know unless you contact Roxio and ask them.