Quin

Is Multiple Audio Ripper Included In 2012?

Question

There is no mention of this tool in the packaging and Roxio doesn't have a trial version to check. Please say it's still there. That's my favorite tool.

5 answers to this question

There is no mention of this tool in the packaging and Roxio doesn't have a trial version to check. Please say it's still there. That's my favorite tool.

Music / Audio, Import, Rip-Advanced?

Yes...

Music / Audio, Import, Rip-Advanced?

Yes...

Funny, after I posted this I chatted with support and they said it is no longer available in the 2012 version. I would think they would know that the version I have "multi-ripper" is now called "Rip - Advanced". I guess I'll go out and buy it this weekend. Thank You.

Funny, after I posted this I chatted with support and they said it is no longer available in the 2012 version. I would think they would know that the version I have "multi-ripper" is now called "Rip - Advanced". I guess I'll go out and buy it this weekend. Thank You.

Music / Audio, Import, Rip-Advanced, opens the Roxio Audio Multiple CD Ripper screen/application.

You should of asked and still can, does it have Rip-Advanced, then they might know what your talking about. ;)

It definitely exists and I've used it many times.Works well.

However many drives you have will show up in the window in Brendon's picture.