• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wiz 2

wiz 2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:12 PM

I did a complete uninstall and reinstall of 2011 Pro.  The reason for the reinstall is that I purchased 2012 Pro but could not get it to install so I went back to 2011 Pro for now.    However,  I can not get smartsound music tracks to work.  When I click on smartsound the window opens and the list of tracks appears. I can get the previews of the tracks  but not the "variations"  of each sound track or will it let me add  any tracks to videowave. Any ideas?

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,450 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:13 PM

View Postwiz 2, on 23 December 2011 - 02:12 PM, said:

I did a complete uninstall and reinstall of 2011 Pro.  The reason for the reinstall is that I purchased 2012 Pro but could not get it to install so I went back to 2011 Pro for now.    However,  I can not get smartsound music tracks to work.  When I click on smartsound the window opens and the list of tracks appears. I can get the previews of the tracks  but not the "variations"  of each sound track or will it let me add  any tracks to videowave. Any ideas?

Yes, make sure you are looking at the "owned" music.  If you are looking at "all" then you will get the preview but will not be able to use the tracks unless you buy them.
PC  Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit  
Velocity Micro ProMagix ©HD 60; evga x58 motherboard, Intel i7 @2.93, 12G RAM, 250G SSD,  EVGA Nvidia 560TI superclocked video card, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme audio card, Buffalo external blu-ray burner; Creator 2012, Creator NXT2 Pro. PhotoShow 6, VHS to DVD 3Plus and others.

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

#3 wiz 2

wiz 2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:29 PM

View Postsknis, on 23 December 2011 - 02:13 PM, said:

Yes, make sure you are looking at the "owned" music.  If you are looking at "all" then you will get the preview but will not be able to use the tracks unless you buy them.

The basic tracks such as Rock etc came with software on 2010 Pro and 2011 Pro when I purchased them.  I am aware that you can buy more tracks at the "store" but there are a limited number that come with the software.  I can't get any of them to work.

#4 wiz 2

wiz 2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:35 AM

View Postsknis, on 23 December 2011 - 02:13 PM, said:

I found the problem.   "Sonicfire Pro" has sound tracks that came with the pro versions. You can upgrade for the complete Sonicfire software and many tracks for a fee.  They give you some tracks free and that what I used.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users