#1 sgtmason1095

sgtmason1095

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:05 AM

here is the link to my youtube channel so you can actuly see my problem
http://www.youtube.c...ER?feature=mhee

But i will also explain myself i dont know why but i can set it up so i get a colour picture on my tv screen and and be able to play and record at the same time but on the roxio record software in the video preview box it is always black and white so that means all my video's willl be in black and white
is their any way to fix this please?

Then secondly my other problem is that it makes my video's extreamly fast i dont even know why it does that does anybody know how to get your video's to play at a normal pace?

Thank you :)

My computer's specs
windows vista home basic
service pack 2
AMD athlon 64
2.50GB ram
1 TB hardrive
ATI radeon express 1250

And im using a panasonic quintrix standerd definition tv

Edited by sgtmason1095, 27 December 2011 - 12:16 PM.

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,543 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:25 AM

View Postsgtmason1095, on 27 December 2011 - 11:05 AM, said:

here is the link to my youtube channel so you can actuly see my problem
http://www.youtube.c...ER?feature=mhee

But i will also explain myself i dont know why but i can set it up so i get a colour picture on my tv screen and and be able to play and record at the same time but on the roxio record software in the video preview box it is always black and white so that means all my video's willl be in black and white
is their any way to fix this please?

Then secondly my other problem is that it makes my video's extreamly fast i dont even know why it does that does anybody know how to get your video's to play at a normal pace?

Thank you :)

Please post your computer specs or at least the manufacturer and the complete model number.  What operating system?  Any other information you can provide?

Have you looked at and tried the Kb articles on the Capture application?   There are only a few but they do contain some good information depending on your problem. Go here.

Edited by sknis, 27 December 2011 - 11:28 AM.

PC  Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit  
Velocity Micro ProMagix ©HD 60; evga x58 motherboard, Intel i7 @2.93, 12G RAM, 250G SSD,  EVGA Nvidia 560TI superclocked video card, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme audio card, Buffalo external blu-ray burner; Creator 2012, Creator NXT2 Pro. PhotoShow 6, VHS to DVD 3Plus and others.

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users