galskjaer

Roxio Videowave

Question

Hi,

Does anybody here know why I can only hear the first and the last track of five tracks added to a slide show (not photo show) edited in VideoWave. I admit the slide show is pretty long (about 24 min.) but that should not be an issue. I have checked that "mute" function has not been added to the tracks in between.

4 answers to this question

More details please ~ so far all you really said is Slideshow Don't Work :lol:

What are these tracks? Where do they come from?

Look at the 2 that work in Explorer as well as those that don't... Compare Bit Rates, that is usually where things go wrong :huh:

Details.....OK!! Music comes from SonicFire Smartsound library on my PC and all are added with the same settings. So it's all files that are supposed to be compatible with Roxio VideoWave. So for variation of the long slide show I have added several pieces of music of a varied length

I hope this is a better explanation.

Details.....OK!! Music comes from SonicFire Smartsound library on my PC and all are added with the same settings. So it's all files that are supposed to be compatible with Roxio VideoWave. So for variation of the long slide show I have added several pieces of music of a varied length

How did you go about adding the audio?

Does it work if you add non-SonicFire audio clips?

not really :wacko:

Without knowing the names of the clips we can't try to duplicate your project...