JBIRD73

Easy Cd & Dvd Burning

Question

Please help. I recently purchased Roxio Easy CD & DVD burning software (red box -- says windows 7 compatible on it) and installed in on my new HP Pavillion desktop with Windows 7. I trying to burn videos from my Flip camera onto dvds so that i can play them on my home dvd player. The videos are able to load just fine, and i can burn digital copies to a disc, but cannot figure how to format them so that i can burn them onto a home dvd player.

2 answers to this question

Please help. I recently purchased Roxio Easy CD & DVD burning software (red box -- says windows 7 compatible on it) and installed in on my new HP Pavillion desktop with Windows 7. I trying to burn videos from my Flip camera onto dvds so that i can play them on my home dvd player. The videos are able to load just fine, and i can burn digital copies to a disc, but cannot figure how to format them so that i can burn them onto a home dvd player.

Perhaps if you supplied some information it would be easier to help you.

What does load just fine" mean, what program from the program did you use?

You cannot simply burn video files to a DVD and play them on a DVD player. When you do that, all you create is a data DVD.

What you have to do is authour a video DVD using a special program that should be included in your package. Look for a program called "Create DVDs" or something similar.

Does the disc you made work on the computer? What do you mean by "burn them onto a home player?

Maybe if you give us a step by step of what you doing.....and on which application within the suite you are using.

Edited by ogdens