• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 calincal

calincal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:38 PM

I got a virus on my computer and most of my program were deleted.  I am trying to redownload the program photoshow.  I went to my account and I only find a place to reset my password or edit my profile. Where do I go to download it again?  I have the  activation key. I am a premium member Please help me.

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,543 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:51 AM

View Postcalincal, on 08 January 2012 - 05:38 PM, said:

I got a virus on my computer and most of my program were deleted.  I am trying to redownload the program photoshow.  I went to my account and I only find a place to reset my password or edit my profile. Where do I go to download it again?  I have the  activation key. I am a premium member Please help me.

If you are on your account page and signed in, look to the left and you will see the download. option.   Is this what you see?

Attached Images

• photoshowdownload.jpg

PC  Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit  
Velocity Micro ProMagix ©HD 60; evga x58 motherboard, Intel i7 @2.93, 12G RAM, 250G SSD,  EVGA Nvidia 560TI superclocked video card, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme audio card, Buffalo external blu-ray burner; Creator 2012, Creator NXT2 Pro. PhotoShow 6, VHS to DVD 3Plus and others.

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users