1 reply to this topic

#1 interest

interest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:43 AM

I have just purchased Creator 2012 Pro.

Can I adjust my photos to have that 3d look, where one person seems to be standing in front of background?
Hope I have explained that correctly.

Have looked on forum but can't find this as a topic.

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,813 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:06 AM

View Postinterest, on 10 January 2012 - 04:43 AM, said:

I have just purchased Creator 2012 Pro.

Can I adjust my photos to have that 3d look, where one person seems to be standing in front of background?
Hope I have explained that correctly.

Have looked on forum but can't find this as a topic.

My guess is that you would have to make the image in 2D and then convert to 3D but I don't think you would like the results.    

You could  use PhotoSuite to add a cut out of the person to the background image.

Use of green screen is usually used in Videos (Weatherperson effect). is another p[ossibility.  Go to the Learning Center at the bottom of the Home page and then to the Video-Movies tab.  There is a tutorial on green screen there.  You could create a very short video as per the instructions and then capture the image from that video and then convert to 3D.

What are you going to do with the images?

karri is our resident expert and she should be around later.
PC  
Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin):  Windows 8.1 64 bit, I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users