joca

Aspect Ratio

Question

whilst in the middle of a project Is there a way to change aspect ratio from 16.9 to 4.3 or visa versa easily or even is there a way at all

7 answers to this question

whilst in the middle of a project Is there a way to change aspect ratio from 16.9 to 4.3 or visa versa easily or even is there a way at all

No, if you are talking about Video Wave.

In Create DVD, you can change the project from DVD to blu-ray or AVCHD but you cannoit change the aspect ration.

... but in VideoWave while you cannot change the aspect ratio of the Project, you can change how a perticular video clip is handled...

If that is the case, you right click the clip and select Aspect Ratio ;)

... but in VideoWave while you cannot change the aspect ratio of the Project, you can change how a perticular video clip is handled...

If that is the case, you right click the clip and select Aspect Ratio ;)

Ah! That's useful to know. So I can go through all the clips in storyline and change the aspect ratio if ness.

Ah! That's useful to know. So I can go through all the clips in storyline and change the aspect ratio if ness.

It would be better to have your default handling for non-16:9 sources, set correctly in the first place - File - Production Settings ;)

Again, you can't make a 4:3 Production into 16:9... you are not clear as to what you are actually asking.

It would be better to have your default handling for non-16:9 sources, set correctly in the first place - File - Production Settings ;)

Again, you can't make a 4:3 Production into 16:9... you are not clear as to what you are actually asking.

Thanks Jim for your reply. I know exactly what I am asking and I understood what sknis was saying,he answered my question. I would have liked to create the same project twice using both aspects without doing it twice hence my original question.

Best of luck to you ;)

Thanks Jim