Sign in to follow this  
xHDz DreaMz

Distorted Capture Screen On Laptop

Question

Hi, i'm looking for some help in fixing the problem i'm havin with the game capture,the software is installed fine, cables seated correctly but the capture screen that appears on the laptop is distorted, it seems to be duplicating the screen in horizontal lines, I have

downloaded the patches and reinstalled the software but still had no luck. The spec of my laptop is Core i3-370, windows 7 and has a intel onboard graphics card, any help would be appreciated.

1 answer to this question

Hi, i'm looking for some help in fixing the problem i'm havin with the game capture,the software is installed fine, cables seated correctly but the capture screen that appears on the laptop is distorted, it seems to be duplicating the screen in horizontal lines, I have

downloaded the patches and reinstalled the software but still had no luck. The spec of my laptop is Core i3-370, windows 7 and has a intel onboard graphics card, any help would be appreciated.

You posyted eslewhere for a different product. Which one do you really have? Post in the correct one and close the other one. mad.gif