• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 xHDz DreaMz

xHDz DreaMz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:34 AM

Hi, i'm looking for some help in fixing the problem i'm havin with the game capture,the software is installed fine, cables seated correctly but the capture screen that appears on the laptop is distorted, it seems to be duplicating the screen in horizontal lines, I have
downloaded the patches and reinstalled the software but still had no luck.  The spec of my laptop is Core i3-370, windows 7 and has a intel onboard graphics card, any help would be appreciated.

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,512 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:12 AM

View PostxHDz DreaMz, on 18 January 2012 - 09:34 AM, said:

Hi, i'm looking for some help in fixing the problem i'm havin with the game capture,the software is installed fine, cables seated correctly but the capture screen that appears on the laptop is distorted, it seems to be duplicating the screen in horizontal lines, I have
downloaded the patches and reinstalled the software but still had no luck.  The spec of my laptop is Core i3-370, windows 7 and has a intel onboard graphics card, any help would be appreciated.

You posyted eslewhere for a different product.  Which one do you really have?  Post in the correct one and close the other one. Posted Image
PC  Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit  
Velocity Micro ProMagix ©HD 60; evga x58 motherboard, Intel i7 @2.93, 12G RAM, 250G SSD,  EVGA Nvidia 560TI superclocked video card, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme audio card, Buffalo external blu-ray burner; Creator 2012, Creator NXT2 Pro. PhotoShow 6, VHS to DVD 3Plus and others.

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users